Friday, May 15, 2009

This has been a packed couple of days. They started tiling the basement yesterday. I wish I would have thought about the fact that I wouldn't be able to get to my laundry machines while they are working on it. There is going to be one MASSIVE pile of laundry to wash next week. The tile is a pretty close match, and I can already tell it's going to look great. Our microwave blew up, so the repairman was here today (luckily under warranty). The disaster insurance guy came to look at the damage from the rains we've had and the leaks in the roof, AND the roofer came as well. Craziness! Eli has enjoyed all the people. Today he kept throwing the ball at the insurance guy trying to get him to play with him (he was nice and did throw it back once) and always said "Bye Bye" and waved when they left. So adorable! I'm really looking forward to the weekend after all the craziness this week. Time for some relaxation!

No comments: