1 lb egg noodles (i used spaghetti)
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, sliced thinly
2 carrots, cut into thin slices (i used shredded)
1/4 lb white mushrooms cut into fourths
1 1/2 cups snow peas
1/2 cucumber, cut into small sticks/pieces
1/4 lb spinach, shredded
2 cups beansprouts (i didn't add these)
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp sherry (didn't use this)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of the veggie oil in a preheated wok or skillet. Add onion and carrots and stir-fry for 1 minute (or more), add mushrooms, snow peas, and cucumber, and stir fry an additional minute (or more)
3. Stir in remaining veggie oil and add the noodles, together with the spinach and beansprouts.
4. Blend together remaining ingredients and pour the mixture over noodles and veggies.
5. Stir-fry until noodle mixture is thoroughly heated through (I cooked it until everything was soft enough for Eli).