Thursday, April 17, 2008

We LOVE Spring!






We are loving Spring around here! Yesterday was gorgeous weather, so we took Eli to buy flowers for all my pots outside! He enjoyed strolling around amongst all the pretty plants (okay, that was a lie...he slept). He does like to look at all the new sights outside normally. Brandon bought peppers for the vegetable garden, and I finally found a beautiful ground cover I think might actually grow in the completely shaded corner of our lawn! I tried to get flowers that attract hummingbirds and butterflies this year for the pots. My cousin Katy was induced last night and I'm anxiously awaiting news of little Jadyn's arrival! I'm so excited for Eli to have a playmate so close in age. We found out last night that our neighbor across the street is having a boy as well in July. Another playmate! Eli has decided that 5 a.m. seems like a great time to get up in the mornings. Brandon and I have been trading off on staying up with him. I'm hoping it's only a phase :-) This morning when we were playing he really was clinging on to some keys and shaking them around like crazy. He hit himself in the head a few times and it didn't even phase him, so I'm assuming he has the Corman head (hard as a rock!)

No comments: