Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rain rain go away!





I am excited for next week when it won't be raining every day and it's supposed to be in the 70's! I'm really missing our daily walks this week. I've had to find my exercise in other ways. Eli's been sleeping great at night and going anywhere from 2 1/2 hours to 3 1/2 between feedings, which I've been thinking is heaven! I think he may be going through a growth spurt, or just had a weird day and night because yesterday he wouldn't nap for longer than 10 minutes at a time. Therefore, he went to bed at around 7:30 and couldn't go back to sleep at 3 a.m. I stayed with him for 40 minutes and when I couldn't take it any longer I woke Brandon up and he stayed up with him for about the same until he finally went to sleep! He was also waking up hungry every 1 1/2 hours! Yikes! Luckily, things seem back to normal today. I was showing him animal flash cards today and he loved the cows....probably because they are black and white...but maybe he'll grow up to be a farmer like his grandpa! I called the pediatrician yesterday to check the status on the flu craziness here in Wichita and it's still around but winding down....a little depressing that we still can't take him out much....better safe than sorry!

No comments: