Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tulsa!





We had a really good time in Tulsa the past couple of days. Eli slept the entire 3 hours there on the way down and woke up a mile from my sister's house, so it was perfect. Eli loved spending time with his aunt and granny. When we first got there he was so happy to see my sister he smiled for like an hour! They doted on him the whole time and he smiled, "talked" and stuck his tongue out with them the whole time. It really helped distract my sister. On the trip home yesterday Eli slept for 2 1/2 hours and then woke up, so we stopped and fed him and my mom and I traded driving so she could be in the back and entertain and enjoy him. He's so good in the car. Brandon missed him, but he made the most of his one night without us :-) He rented a scary movie that I would never watch in a million years and actually got an uninterrupted night of sleep! When Eli saw Brandon he was so joyful! He had missed his daddy.

No comments: