Friday, April 4, 2008

Here we go!






Tonight we're headed to Minneapolis, and the good news is we didn't have to rent a trailer to get all the stuff there :-) Yesterday I had my 6 week appointment and everything is great, so I can start really exercising. Today I used Eli as a 10 lb medicine ball :-) It works great! We had a nice dance around the kitchen as well. Well, I found my pre-pregnancy clothes the other day, but it was pointless because all the shirts were too short because of breastfeeding. I ran out last night and did the fastest shopping of all time! JCpenney was having a huge sale, so I just ran in and grabbed a bunch of stuff, and luckily it all worked out. Brandon was grilling steaks last night and on some strange whim bought frog legs (like I'd ever eat them in a million years...I've tried them before and think they taste like fish which I HATE). Eli is such a joy! He's so much fun to talk and sing to. He really enjoys everything now.

1 comment:

BrandiK said...

Frog legs- so gross!