Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks Granny!




We had a great date last night at Red Lobster and a few other stops. Eli was great for my mom! She took him on a few walks; one in the stroller and one in the baby bjorn front carrier. I guess they joined in on a pow wow in the park and danced the friendship dance. Eli has like 3 different Native American tribes flowing through his blood, so it came naturally :-) The only aspect that has been really hard for me since I had Eli is my upper back pain. For Mother's Day Brandon got me one of those massagers that goes on your chair. It really works great! Hopefully it will save Brandon having to give me a back rub every day after work! We are loving it now that Eli has finally settled into a pretty predictable pattern. The only thing is, now we don't want to mess it up! Last night he slept for a 5 hour stretch and then a 3 hours stretch! Yippeee!

1 comment:

BrandiK said...

I love Eli's little frowny face. Too sweet!