Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Good-bye Hair





So if you haven't noticed in some of the pictures, Eli's hair is thinning! We've been making all sorts of jokes about him looking more like his daddy ;-) because of it. The hair that appears to be growing back in is still as dark. I'm not sure if he'll lose it all, or just a little...we'll see! Eli is so much fun now that he is awake most of the day. We read books, play, talk a lot, and sing all the time! Yesterday he was "talking" to me and I would mimick him and he would do it back. I was thinking how everything seems more rewarding now that he smiles, plays, and truly listens and reacts. He got really excited yesterday when Brandon came home and started smiling like crazy! We're going to Minneapolis, KS to see my family this weekend. It will be our first little mini-trip with him! It's only a 2 hour drive, so it shouldn't be any problem since he's great in the car (hopefully...I've got my fingers crossed). My goal is to not take 100 suitcases of Eli's stuff! It will be great to get away for a weekend! We haven't been to the farm since Christmas because I was too far along in my pregnancy. I love this JR Pilot outfit, but please don't ask us when Eli will be able to go up in a Cessna with his daddy flying....sore subject :-)

No comments: