Sunday, April 13, 2008

Off to Tulsa




Tomorrow Eli and I are hitching a ride with my Mom to Tulsa to spend the night with my sister. She's been having some health issues and has an important appointment, so we're going down to cheer her up! Eli will surely do the trick! We were so excited today because Eli started mimicking us sticking our tongues out! He mimicks smiles, opens his mouth, coos, but I still couldn't get him to stick his tongue out. Today he did it several times....so cute! After I change his diaper he starts getting excited because he knows I'm going to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider and do the actions. He gets so happy; he loves it. We had a blast with my cousin and her boyfriend last night. Eli started smiling at Ellen. He knows a pretty lady when he sees one :-) I told Brandon to enjoy his full night of sleep tomorrow while we're gone. He usually wakes up when I get up at night, poor guy. Wish us luck for a 3 hour drive tomorrow. Eli's going to have to get used to it since all of our family lives out of town. Brandon's parents are 6 hours away in Plano, TX...that will be the true test.

No comments: