Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ouch....

Eli has started grabbing my hair and not letting go, so now I have to keep it tied back or I may lose some! He's also pushing his legs out straight a lot and holding them like that, so he likes to "stand" and you kind of have to force him to sit down on your lap because he'd rather be upright. I love that when we're holding him he opens and shuts his hand and fingers on our arms and shoulders and tickles them; it is so precious. Although, once in a while he grabs at my face and scratches me...I swear his nails grow crazy fast! It's about to start storming and isn't going to let up until tomorrow, so I'll have to post pictures when it's over. One more thing...Congrats to my sister Rebecca for passing her very stressful Oral Comps. that she's been studying for forever for her doctoral Psychology program!! We're so proud!

No comments: