Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pei Wei date!





Last night I ran to Babies R Us and spent way too much money! It was mainly on essentials, but then I came across the guitar/rock'n'roll section and I kind of went crazy! I got Eli a guitar swimsuit, shirt, and onesie for this summer. I about died they are so cute! My cousin Ellen and her boyfriend Paul are bringing us Pei Wei tonight...which is owned by P.F. Changs and is the best food EVER! We are having dinner and watching a movie. I'm really looking forward to it. Brandon is leading worship at church this weekend, and I'm not looking forward to losing my help mate for half a day tomorrow and wish I could go. We are taking my mom's advice and giving Eli a bottle of breast milk once a week to make sure he'll continue taking a bottle. So far so good!

No comments: