Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family weekend again!





Yesterday my parents and brother came down to register for his classes at Wichita State University. I am so excited for him to move down here this summer! We introduced Will to the NuWay burger...a must have in Wichita. He loved it! Eli loves admiring someone other than his boring mom all day. Brandon leaves a harmonica in the nursery on the window sill so he can grab it and play Eli a few tunes. Yesterday I was changing him and he peed a direct shot right on Brandon's harmonica! Oops! I was laughing so hard. Congrats to my cousin Katy and Lazelle for the birth of their baby boy Jadyn. He weighed about the same as Eli, but I'm not sure of the height yet! She had a super long hard labor (around 24 hours) and then ended up having a c-section. It was a dangerous situation because her heart stopped at one point. We are praising God that both Katy and Jadyn are fine and healthy! Today Brandon's family is coming for the weekend, so we're excited for a weekend filled with family and fun!

No comments: