Friday, October 3, 2008

This is the face of a sick boy :-(





We are in the very runny nose stage of the cold now! Poor little guy! His eyes are watering a lot too. I am so glad it is the weekend. We only have band practice tomorrow morning and then the rest of the weekend we can rest and help keep Eli comfortable. He's doing a lot better than I expected. He is playing and creeping around, but definitely wants to be held and cuddled more and has some whiny moments. He is taking all of his naps like usual; I am enjoying the breaks from snot wiping. Before his naps we always close the blinds. He gets really into it. After he wakes up, we let the little sunshine in. It's the song we all hated growing up that my mom would sing to wake us up in the morning. I couldn't think of any other song that was fitting. I guess Eli will hate it just like we did :-) His new thing is to creep in a circle, so he's basically just doing 360's. It looks so funny. Also, he likes to play the "bonk" game. I just go "bbbbbonk" and we gently bump heads. He thinks it's funny and brings his head in ready to go.

No comments: