Monday, October 20, 2008

Cruising....a little!





Eli's new favorite thing is to stand holding on to anything he can. He doesn't pull up yet but expects us to help him get to chairs, couches, bookshelves, etc. to hold on and have a blast. He thinks he's a big shot and always checks to make sure we're watching. He's getting really good at it to where I only sit there and "spot" him and make sure he doesn't kill himself. He has started cruising a little bit...meaning he'll walk while holding on to something for dear life. It's really neat to see him practicing walking. A lot of times he'll hold on with only one hand and still be able to keep his balance. He thinks it's great fun to hold on to my fingers and walk around. I think he's realized it's WAY quicker then army crawling. He really loves holding my fingers and then I say, "Come to Mama" and he walks as fast as he can and dives into my arms/chest. I'm trying to teach him to sit down when he starts to fall, but I have a feeling it's going to take a while! His little tooth came in more yesterday. In the morning, it was still just a tip out and by the end of the day a little more was peeking through. You can see it a lot better now. We spent all of Sunday hanging out with my brother. Eli loves to army crawl after his keys. Can you believe Eli is 8 months old this Friday? Time really does fly!

No comments: