Saturday, October 25, 2008

more and more walking...

Eli is still in obsessive standing and walking holding onto fingers mode! Every time I take his hands he walks as fast as he can to get to....THE PLANT. We have this large plant/tree in our living room. He can't reach the actual plant or leaves because it is tall, but he wants to hang onto the pot and play in the dirt. I think the plant is going to have to be moved. Today when I saw that's where he was headed I turned him the opposite direction and he threw a fit. Here we go people. He already starts to get mad when we leave the room or when he's being taken out of the bath to be dried off. In some ways it's kind of neat to see him becoming more independent, but I know that tantrums and fits are just around the corner. The other day I picked up some toddler books. My books only go up to a yearMy mom is in town visiting, so this morning we ate at our favorite breakfast place with my cousin Sam and brother. Later we're all going shopping. My mom can't believe how much he has changed in just the two weeks since she's seen him. He's developing quickly! Thanks for your prayers for Brandon's back. He stayed home from work for two days trying to recover, and finally today it is much better. I'm hoping to get some pictures of Eli in his costume today since it's supposed to warm up...we'll see!

No comments: