Saturday, October 4, 2008

So much better!!!!






Eli's cold has gotten better REALLY fast! Today he doesn't have a runny nose at all...compared to the pictures yesterday...that's quite a feat. You can see the difference today. I'm still tired from trying to recover from major lack of sleep the last couple of nights, but we're all encouraged! We had band practice this morning and my brother Will came with us to babysit Eli. I went to check on them during a break in our practice and I peeked in and both of them were asleep on the couch. It was so cute! I was glad he slept the whole time and didn't wear Will out! Brandon is all excited because he's been playing ball with Eli. He rolls the ball to Eli who catches it and throws it back (well sort of...you never know where it's going to go)! Today he creeped/army crawled from the living room across the dining room to get to Brandon who was laying by the kitchen! I think it was the farthest he's ever gone. He's getting faster and faster. He plays this game with Eli where Eli crawls and attacks Brandon while he's laying on the floor. It's so cute, and Eli laughs and laughs. Our friend still wanted us to come to her son's first birthday since Eli was feeling so much better. Eli had fun playing with all the new toys and watching all the kids. This evening Eli started creeping across the nursery, and I couldn't figure out what he was so excited about. I realized what he was after when he started biting my sock...I know it's gross...but it was so cute I had to take a picture before stopping it :-)

No comments: