Thursday, October 30, 2008





Guess what was in our chimney.....a pigeon. It committed suicide by trying to get out. Now we just need to seal it off, so we don't have any more critters coming in! We had bible study here last night. Eli had fun with all the kids and enjoyed showing off his almost walking skills. Everyone was amazed and thought it was hilarious how fast he goes! I swear he never stopped moving the entire time and then just crashed in his crib an hour past his bedtime. I thought maybe he would sleep good last night....not so much. He's stopped taking the pacifier in the night, and he won't fall asleep in your arms at all or when rocking so it's really complicating sleep training. He likes falling asleep with the paci, but not in the middle of the night. Don't ask me why! I think I'm just doomed to night nursing until he's weaned. Oh well. One good thing that should really help in weaning at a year is that he LOVES drinking out of a cup. At lunch every day I put a little milk in a sippy cup and he just thinks he's died and gone to heaven. He drinks really well out of a regular cup too. He can hold a regular cup or one with handles. I just help him tip it up. Should make transitioning easier. Here's some pictures of Eli with my friend Courtney and her dog Igor.

No comments: