Friday, October 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas...


Eli had an interesting day yesterday. He was pretty good for the most part, but did have quite a few moments of whining and having to be constantly entertained. He's discovered with teething that he can scream DADA at the top of his lungs if he's mad, bored, or not feeling good. As Brandon left for work this morning, he started screaming DADA...actually appropriate for once! If we leave the room he starts crying now. As long as there is someone with him he's fine (it doesn't have to be us). I took him on a long walk yesterday all bundled up. The sun finally came out after days of rain! Eli slept really well for the first time since his tooth broke through. It must have been the first time I've actually gotten into a deep sleep because I kept waking up sweating and panicked from bad dreams. Tonight we're going out to dinner to celebrate my cousin's birthday. I'm looking forward to being with my family! Here's a picture of Eli at his friend Ethan's birthday party!

No comments: