Tuesday, August 25, 2009






I've been so excited for this weekend. We're singing at our friend's wedding....which means we get TWO free date nights! We haven't had a date in a LONG time because of craziness. My heart sank this morning when I went to get Eli out of his crib and there he stood with a runny nose. NOOOOOOOOOO! I already have a babysitter for Friday, but don't have one for Sat yet. As long as his cold stays mild I doubt anyone will mind watching him, but you never know. We went swimming at Cessna last night for a fun outing. Eli sure loves water. He practiced jumping from the side into Brandon's arms. He really has no fear, so I think he'll be good at swimming lessons some day. Eli's upper right canine tooth finally came in. I thought molars were bad....whew. Three more to go :-) Eli is officially 18 months as of yesterday! I can't believe how time has flown by. I'm so glad we have so many pictures and videos to document all the wonderful memories and stages of his development!

No comments: