Wednesday, April 22, 2009





Eli's 7th tooth came in yesterday on the bottom. It seems like the bottom teeth have come in easier than the top. I'm hoping he still feels okay today. He started getting really whiny last night. Teething is tough! We went to the garden center and loaded up on more veggies. So far we have: red potatoes, white potatoes, carrots, beets, broccoli, cucumbers, sweet peppers, bell peppers, eggplant, okra, a couple strawberry bushes, and spicy peppers. I'm going to back today for the huge annuals sale and will probably pick up some squash. We have this one section we're not even using in the back, so I think it would be a good vine area. We're kind of testing to see what will do well in the area we have and then will expand on those veggies next year and cut the others out. Ah, I love gardening! Eli loves playing outside while I weed/water etc. I'm praising God we put in a sprinkler system last fall! Best money spent!

No comments: