Tuesday, January 5, 2010



We had a blast with my family this weekend! Eli was in heaven making everyone play hide and seek with him and ball! We went out to eat a lot and hung out with my other Corman cousins and aunt and uncle. My mom brought us all funny gifts from my "almost grandma" Josephine that died this year. Memorable items that we would laugh about. It was nice to tell funny stories about her! My brother got us a Fluval fish tank for Christmas. We set that up and got four glowfish (neon pink and green). Eli named them, "Mama", "Dada", "Mimi", and "Dada", although he mainly calls them "Mimi" and "Pink". So cute! We've had a few rough nights with Eli coughing every five minutes, but last night was finally better. Could we all possibly be on the mend? I don't even dare to hope! On New Year's Eve we all watched The Blind Side. FABULOUS MOVIE! Definitely one of my favorites of all time and a completely true story too! I would recommend this movie to everyone. I've been having severe foot pain in my left foot. You'll see me limping around the house most of the time. I have an OB appointment Thursday, so I'm hoping for some suggestions. I had feet pain with Eli, but nothing like this! I'm learning to live with it, though. Yesterday, I really enjoyed working on baby stuff and nesting. I cleaned out Eli's toy bins and sorted through the toys. I even went ahead and pre-washed a bag of towels, sheets, and changing pad covers and sealed them tightly in a trash bag. In a few weeks, this baby will be considered "viable". I can't wait to get to that point and breathe a little easier. I'm on my 23rd week already. With all the holidays this pregnancy is flying by! Only a few more months and Cora shall make her debut! Can't wait!

No comments: