Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baller!




We've been doing some fun outings with Eli in the evenings this week to survive the cold! We had a strangely warm day yesterday and all the snow/ice melted. What a relief to see some green grass underneath it! We took Eli to the mall play place, Pure Entertainment activity center, and outside yesterday to do some chalk and go for a walk. The big boy bed is still going very well. It only took 10 minutes for him to fall asleep yesterday and he didn't get out of the bed. What a relief that this transition was so easy! It definitely was the encouragement I needed. I found out on Tuesday that I have a neuroma in my foot. It's basically a ball of messed up nerves between my metatarsals. I'm trying a little bit of physical therapy, but it's not easy to fix. The only other solutions are cortazon shots and lastly surgery both of which I can't do until after the baby is born. I'm praying that the physical therapy will work! It's a relief to at least know what the issue is. I was so relaxed after physical therapy and my back felt so great, I'm really looking forward to it again today! I'm a few weeks away from my 3rd trimester. Wow! I start two week appointments in February. This blows my mind. Cora is still my little mover and shaker. She is kicking, punching, and moving a LOT. It's fun to feel her so often and I'm easily able to sleep through it. I'm really looking forward to Eli's birthday party and my shower in a month. I had to move it earlier in February because of some conflicts, so it's going to be February 13th and 14th. I'm really glad I already ordered all of his guitar themed supplies online earlier this week! Big sigh of relief! I think we're ready to take off to the farm tomorrow for a 3 day weekend away! It will probably be the last time I'm able to travel. Can't wait!

No comments: