Thursday, January 28, 2010

SEEK!






Yesterday, Eli was bringing toys over to put up against my belly to "share" with Cora. He then put his mouth up to my belly button and yelled "SEEK!". HE wanted to play hide and seek with her. How cute! I asked him if he wanted Mama to hide first or Eli...and he said "BREE!' (what he calls the baby). So my belly got to play hide and seek. Last night we had some friends over from church. They have two little girls and a newborn. Eli had a lot of fun playing with them. He was especially thrilled when they initiated hide and seek. Oh the joy on his face! Addie, who is a year older, kept telling him, "Eli...pay attention!" It was killing me. Get used to getting bossed around by women, son. We're supposed to get 6-9 inches of snow tonight, so Brandon is pumped to get to take Eli sledding this weekend. I'm so glad Brandon likes the snow and cold...he gets to take the kids for outside Winter activities! HA HA!

No comments: