Tuesday, March 3, 2009





We've spent the last couple of days recovering from a very busy and stimulating weekend! Eli definitely has been off schedule, but I think things are getting better now. We're still working on weaning, and it is going very well. He tried beets and strawberries for the first time. You can't give berries until after they turn one. He ate the beets, but LOVED the strawberries. I was just holding them and he would run and take a bite then run and play. I swear he ate like five. He's really working on words with "p" in them. Twice he's actually told me when he's pooped...seriously! Of course I praise him like crazy. He also tries to say "Top", "up", "boy", and "Spoon". One of the cutest things he says is "Oh MAN!" Brandon started saying that when he'd miss a basket playing basketball...Eli picked up on it really quickly.

No comments: