Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes they are a little weird....

Eli has been really sick. I've never seen so much snot in my life. Friday night he was up again every hour, but at one point he was boiling up (and his temp was only 100.4). He looked horrible. I put him in lighter pajamas and gave him some Tylenol and he seemed to feel a little better. For some strange reason, thanks to God, I haven't even been tired at all the past few days even though I've been up a lot. Before bed last night he had a low fever again, so we gave him some Tylenol and he almost slept through the night!!!! It was the best he's slept in months. He finally was able to breathe better and got some much needed rest. Even though he's been sick, he still has been acting pretty much the same during the day (unless he's had a fever, then he gets really whiny). Yesterday was probably the most beautiful day we've had in months (70 degrees) and we were outside playing all day with walks, finishing up our leaf raking, and just letting Eli run around. He LOVES LOVES LOVES the outdoors. He sometimes starts to cry when we bring him in, and he'll run back to the door. Little boys were definitely not made to be indoors. I'm so glad that he's become an expert walker (barely ever falls) right on the verge of spring. I can't wait to see him running down the beach in Santa Barbara in a few weeks and playing outside on my parent's farm. Fun times!



No comments: