Saturday, February 21, 2009

All done!

Eli had a great day yesterday. He was so happy to see my mom and wouldn't stop doing his "monkey" face where he opens his mouth really wide and shows his teeth. He just wanted to play ball with my mom all day and go outside. We took a couple walks and played at the playground when Brandon got home. We met my brother for breakfast at our favorite place this morning and Eli charmed the other customers. I tried to share a couple bites of my beloved raspberry white chocolate scone (the best scones in the whole world) and eggs with Eli and he threw them on the floor. Never will I share my scone again :-) He is a great eater, but once in a while he does throw his food on the floor, especially if we're not at home. I swear he's a bottomless pit. He eats and eats and eats and then will eat again. I think it's because he's so high energy. Luckily he loves all the healthy foods. I'm really glad I fed him such a variety when he was little because now he LOVES all vegetables and fruits. Hopefully he stays like this and doesn't turn into a picky eater like a lot of toddlers do. Just a little bit ago when my mom was done reading him a book he'd say, "All done". I think it's pretty impressive that he can put two words together, but of course everything he does is amazing in my eyes. Right now at almost a year he says: Mama, Dada, Ball, Baby, All done, Up, Out, and Amen. Plus he does the signs for "more" and "help". Tuesday the 24th is his birthday. Crazy! We're going to his friend Seth's 2nd birthday party today and to visit my cousin and her baby, so I'll put some pictures up later of our fun day!

No comments: