Thursday, February 19, 2009



Eli is teething again (another upper). He was up yesterday morning at 4:45 a.m. and wouldn't go back to sleep. He was ready to start the day. Needless to say, Brandon and I went to bed at like 8:00 last night. He's acting fine but drooling like crazy. I've had to change his shirt at least two times during the days because they were becoming soaked. He officially got his first fat lip tonight. Poor kid was just trying to get to the high chair for a snack and had a little crash. It didn't even bother him, but I still gave him his mesh feeder full of crushed ice to suck on. When am I going to be able to have his one year picture taken? Oh well. I forgot to mention last weekend that Eli crawled up two stairs at my parents. It was the first time he ever has done that. None of our stairs are carpeted, so they are slippery and he doesn't even bother trying here. When we're at the park or grade school playground Eli points to what he wants to do and say, "AH!". It's so cute. He does it at our house too, but it's so cute when we're out and about. Brandon just holds his hand (to keep him from falling backwards) on the slide and he thinks he's a big boy. Another thing he likes to do now is put everything on top of chairs/tables or other high flat surfaces. He gets upset when he can't reach it after he puts it up there. Who knows why he loves doing it. I'm so glad it is almost Friday. I'm really looking forward to the weekend! A college radio station DJ wants to play our music on his Christian radio show, so that is exciting!

No comments: