Sunday, January 18, 2009




Yesterday my cousin Ellen watched Eli for us while we practiced for an hour. It was so sweet of her because she knew ahead of time he probably would have separation issues. He actually did pretty well for her. Just some crying every once in a while between distractions. This morning we our band led worship at Mosaic Church. They don't have a worship leader/band right now, and we wanted to bless them with some music. It went really well and the best part was that my brother stayed with Eli at our house and they had a really good time with NO crying or separation issues. I had Will come an hour before I left and he played with Eli the whole time, so it was less of a shock when I left. I put Eli down for a nap before I left. I think I was gone 2 hours, and when I came back Eli showed one little moment of excitement and then went back to wanting attention/playing with Will. He even cried when Will left! What a relief! The whole key is keeping him so distracted/busy that he doesn't even have a chance to miss me.

No comments: