Monday, January 19, 2009





We think Eli's started teething on the second top tooth. I'm dreading it! He woke up a ton last night, but wasn't very cranky today...so we'll see! Brandon was one of 3 people out of the 15,000 that work at Cessna who had to work today :-( It was kind of a bummer, but Eli and I had a fun day taking a long walk and an outing to Starbucks and Babies R Us. He met a girl friend his age who may have been a foot taller :-) Poor Eli! Eli had his first chicken nugget today. I've been trying to think of things I can make that we can all eat and was curious to see if he could handle chicken nuggets. He loved it! I barely have any baby food left in the freezer. I am kind of sad to stop making it. He's doing so well with feeding himself. For lunch he had a grilled cheese, and it just seemed strange. One month and he's a year old and officially a toddler. I feel like I left the baby stage several months ago when he started walking. This first year has FLOWN by! I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and he'll be 18 and headed off to college and I'll be thinking the same thing. He still LOVES to play ball. It doesn't matter what kind/shape/size he will play ball for hours. Rica always tries to get in on the action. They definitely entertain eachother. I'm really glad he'll be raised with a dog. I hope he loves animals as much as I did as a kid. There's barely an animal I didn't have growing up! So much fun!

No comments: