Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're iced in today, so I may start getting cabin fever and go crazy. I am so ready for Winter to be over. It has been extremely mild compared to last year, but I still despise the snow and ice. I don't even take a chance driving Eli around if it's bad because of all the crazy drivers here in Wichita. I'm really looking forward to Spring when Eli can start running around outside and play on his own at the park. Brandon's boss is retiring in March and they are dissolving his position, so we're kind of waiting to see how crazy Brandon's work load is going to be here soon. Luckily with his job he can never bring anything home, so this place is still a sanctuary! Before his boss retires he has to use 3 days of comp time he's built up. He's going to take a 4 day weekend for my birthday (Feb 14), so we can go to Minneapolis to celebrate. My parents had offered to babysit so we could go out and celebrate both my b-day and Valentine's day, so I'm sure we'll head to Salina at some point and take them up on the offer! Eli just loves to explore all day, so he'll enjoy being at my parent's house getting into everything.

No comments: