Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cora and my baby clothes



































































My Mom pretty much saved everything from when we were kids. It has really been a blessing because my kids still get to play with all our old toys at the farm, and she's given me all my old dolls etc. for Cora to play with. She also saved a lot of our baby clothes that had stayed nice. A lot of them I am letting my nieces and Cora use as clothes for the dolls, but a few I kept out for Cora to try on. The other day I thought it would be fun to try some on her. It actually was a really neat feeling to see her in my old clothes. The knitted set was made by my Great-Grandma Lida Buck (Cora's Great Great Grandma). I wanted to post a few pictures of me wearing them as a baby too!

No comments: