Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow!











Eli has been asking to go sledding for months now. Unfortunately for him, we've had a dry winter so far. Luckily, we finally got about 4 1/2 inches of snow and he was pumped...even Cora was batting at the snowflakes through the window. It definitely is a winter wonderland around here and very beautiful. We snuck outside during Cora's nap yesterday and had some fun in the snow. Eli kept saying, "Snow...EAT!" I told him to only eat the white snow not yellow and asked him what could be on the snow to make it yellow. He said, "POOP!" He cracks me up! He enjoyed eating snow and throwing it at poor old mom. When Brandon came home from work he took Eli sledding. They had a blast! Eli was excited to get to go down the small hill by himself. Today, during Cora's nap I made him snow ice cream. He was so happy and loved it! I just mixed a large bowl of snow with some sugar, vanilla, and milk. I surprisingly enjoyed it, as well. I'm hoping Brandon can help him build a snowman in the next couple of days. We can't miss out on teaching him all the fun snow activities!

No comments: