Saturday, June 12, 2010
























































We just found out this morning that Brandon's Dad's brother Roland was killed in a car accident last night. He lived in Odessa, so the last time we saw him was when Brandon's Grandpa passed away two years ago. Of course we are heart broken and waiting to hear if there is going to be a service or anything. Prayers for all the Judsons would be greatly appreciated.

On a happier note, we had an amazing week! We spent every morning outside walking and playing and Eli was SO much better. Less hitting, less screaming, less terrible twos! Maybe it was teething? Who knows with him. Like I always say, he's DRAMA like his MAMA! Cora's head infection has definitely changed and gotten a little bigger. I don't know if it looks different because it's getting worse or is responding to the medicine. So frustrating! I left some questions for the doctor yesterday, so hoping for some answers on Monday. At least it is something that doesn't bother her at all. I am very thankful right now for my life and the gifts that God has given me!




















No comments: