Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yummy hands!





Eli has started really sucking on his fist now. Last weekend when my parents were here he just started sucking on it a lot. It's so cute. We were laughing because we were out on this gorgeous walk and we look back to see if he's enjoying the scenery and there he is staring at his hand and then sucking on it. He brings his toys to his mouth now too. He's learned that his mouth can be used for exploration. He loves his play mat and bouncy seat. The second I put him under his play mat he starts smiling at this star that lights up and plays music and kicks and bats at the toys. I rotate the toys hanging on his bouncy seat, and he likes to hit them as well. He's doing great on tummy time. Most days he'll stay happy playing on his stomach for 15 minute stretches as long as he discovers his hand, looks in his mirror, or watches this toy we have where balls pop up and down. He's done great on bed time. We do his bath at the same time every night and I think that has helped. He's asleep between 9:20-10:00 every night. We're loving that! I can hardly believe I'm putting away most 0-3 and 3 month clothes. The only onesies that fit him are the 3-6 month, and I noticed that his 3 month rompers are getting small too. Crazy how fast he grows!

No comments: