Thursday, May 15, 2008

Barbecue





We had a fun day yesterday! We were supposed to have a barbecue in the park for our bible study, but it started raining. Everyone headed over to our house instead. We crammed a million people and tons of food into our little house! Eli was just taking it all in. We had lots of kids and babies. It was great!!! I didn't have time to baby proof since it was a last minute thing, and at one point we looked back and our friend's baby (he's 1 1/2) was sitting there chowing down on the dog food!! He screamed and cried when she pulled him away from it. She was horrified of course, but I guess it had happened before at her sister's house, so I didn't feel too bad! Another friend put her 7 month old under the play mat, and he didn't know what to do. He just laid there forever just holding the toys. It looked halarious, so I had to take a picture. I chopped my hair off yesterday (think Victoria Beckham...although I'll never look like her :-)) Tomorrow we head to Minneapolis for my brother's graduation from high school. My grandparents and uncle from Nevada are coming, and so is my aunt from California. I'm so excited to see everyone!!!

No comments: