Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bird Attack




When we got home from Minneapolis the same baby bird that I had issues with last week was still in our yard, so I had Brandon go out to put it outside the yard so Rica wouldn't hurt it. I'm so glad I didn't try because I heard some noise and looked out....there were 6 starlings attacking Brandon's head!!!! It was like "The Birds" all over again. I laughed so hard! All of my family came into Wichita on Tuesday, so we got to spend more time with everyone before they flew home!! I went out to eat and shopping with my aunt Cathy and mom, and had a blast because they don't have Dillards in California, and there is one designer there my aunt loves. My aunt and mom treated me to a few outfits, which was fun!!! Later we had an American Idol party at the hotel with my grandparents because my cousin is working for the company that does American Idol, so she was backstage and my uncle was in the audience. It was great to spend more time with my relatives. Today, we are leaving for Plano to see Brandon's family. Only God knows how Eli will do for 6 hours in the car!!! Here's Eli and his cousin Jadyn.

1 comment:

BrandiK said...

We are in Ft. Worth right now! We'll wave a hello on our way out tomorrow. Be safe! ;)