Wednesday, May 7, 2008






We went to Target last night. I hadn't been there since Eli was born, and I've been missing it terribly :-) I know it's sad. Eli loved looking around at everything and is always so good! I forgot to mention the other day....when we were coming home from church...guess who was driving out of our neighborhood???? Tracy Byrd. I know it's the weirdest thing. It was his huge bus and trailer with his picture on it. The only thing we could think of is that he stayed at the Castle Inn. It's this old Scottish castle built in 1888 they turned into a fancy bed and breakfast. I can't think of any other reason he would be on our street. I opened an e-mail account for Eli so we can send him letters that he can read when he is older. I'll open it every so often to keep it active. His e-mail is elijah.james.judson@hotmail.com Today during tummy time (which lasted 20 minutes might I add) Eli got his leg swinging so much I thought he was going to roll over. I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon, but it was the first time I even saw something close. Another thing Eli started is gumming his pacifier. Instead of sucking on it he chews on it with his gums. Sometimes he thinks it's funny, which makes us laugh.

No comments: