Monday, May 19, 2008

Minneapolis





We've been in Minneapolis since last Friday for my brother Will's high school graduation. I got to spend time with my grandparents and aunt and uncle that I don't see very often. We had a wonderful time!!! We had a bonfire down at the pond with fireworks the first night. Saturday we went and celebrated my grandpa's 80th birthday at our traditional place the Brookville Hotel. We had great food and enjoyed laughing and learning many memories and events of my grandpa's life. Brandon got to go see the new Narnia movie. He hasn't got to go to a movie since we had Eli :-) Sunday we flew Brandon's glider in the pasture and went to Will's graduation and great party afterwards. I'm so glad that most of my relatives have now met Eli!!! Everyone was so amazed at how good of a baby Eli is. He was his charming self. My mom has most of the pictures, but I'll put up a few that I have until I get more.

No comments: