Friday, May 9, 2008




My cousin Ellen and her boyfriend Paul came to dinner last night. We had a great time, and took a lovely walk to the park. It was a beautiful evening! Lately, we've been talking about now that Eli can hold his head up fine he never lays it on our shoulders anymore. It's kind of sad. I love his new sense of exploration, and he's so much more fun. Now, it makes it really precious and special when he's tired or in a snuggly mood and lays or cuddles his head into our necks or shoulders. His smiles make my day. He has different smiles for different feelings. He smiles when he wakes up from his naps and sometimes in the middle of the night when he wakes up he'll give me this smile like "I dare you to smile back." Open mouth smiles, side smiles, full smiles I love them all!

No comments: