Monday, September 19, 2011

Miss you Paw Paw































Brandon's wonderful Grandpa passed away this weekend. It was a shock, to say the least. His health had been declining in the past month, but we never thought we would be forced to say goodbye so quickly. I feel fortunate that we were able to spend time with him in both May and June and Brandon was able to spend even more time with him in July. We already miss him terribly. This has been a very rough Summer for our families. We have lost three grandparents and it is almost too much to comprehend. Even though we know we will see them all again someday in Heaven, it still is so hard to be without them here on earth. I loved Paw Paw as if he was my own Grandfather. I feel fortunate to have known and loved him for ten years!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm sorry for your loss. It's great that you were able to make so many memories and capture them in your heart - and in photos - forever.