Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis the season to be Jolly!




I haven't been on here in a couple days because...no surprise...I got Eli's cold! Once we got home, it was obvious he just has a cold with runny nose etc. Then, a couple days ago I came down with it (luckily I didn't get the fever though). Eli and I have been holed up in the house these past freezing days just drinking fluids and resting. Brandon has been sent out on many an errand! We finished up Brandon's furlough working on a lot of projects. We bought Eli a new nicer book shelf which took Brandon all day to put together. We also moved the changing pad top over onto our dresser. I also got my Christmas present. A 64 gig flash drive! I am so pumped about it. I have thousands and thousands of photos and videos that take me forever to back up by CD (because you can only fit like 2 videos on a cd), so we finally broke down and got something I can do in a matter of seconds. All of our entire My Pictures folder was only 27 gig, so I should have plenty of space to keep backing up files for a few years to come with it. What a great feeling! It was on my "to do" list before the baby was born! Cross it off! Last night we treated my brother to Pei Wei and I took him to a movie in thanks for babysitting and taking care of Rica. As kids the only movie we owned (because it was a gift given to us) was Muppet's Christmas Carol. Thus, I took Will to see the new Christmas Carol with Jim Carey. We both loved it and had fun watching it in 3D! We have a chance of snow this evening and Tuesday a 70% chance of Wintry mix all day, so my mom and Donna are going to travel here tomorrow to make sure they get here safely for my sonogram! We are thrilled! Eli isn't going to know what to do with himself having BOTH grandmas here!

No comments: