Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!




We're proud to announce that we had a wonderful sonogram today and got to watch our healthy baby girl wiggle and kick around! Needless to say, we were all SHOCKED when she said it was a girl. We all had been squinting trying to find the penis :-) and kept exclaiming so (we were seeing the umbilical cord). Finally the sonogram techinician was like, "I don't know how in the world you can be seeing a penis when it's a GIRL!" Both our moms started crying and I just kept saying "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!" She was very nice and let us check several times until we were all convinced. We can't wait to meet Cora Eleanor Judson in May! She was so active during the sonogram. I've been telling everyone for weeks that she is a mover and a shaker. I literally feel moving and kicking all the time. Pretty much every time I stop moving she's moving. With Eli's sonograms we never got to see very much movement, so it was a treat. What a blessing. It was wonderful having both our moms here to share in this special moment. Eli even enjoyed watching his sister on the tv screen! I had the worst headache (trying to get over this nasty cold) and am losing my voice and was suffering all day, so our moms saved the day and helped me with Eli so I could rest. I never would have survived without them! Praise God for a healthy baby! Everyone is already out shopping for girly clothes!

No comments: