Tuesday, July 1, 2008





Today like 20 Realtors came and toured our house! They all LOVED it, and were excited to try and find buyers. I got so many compliments, and I was encouraged that this might actually work out. We already have a showing tonight and tomorrow night. The dog is going to be an issue I can already see. Brandon and I could go do fun things with Eli during the showings, but we can't because we have Rica to take with us too...grrrr. It's too hot to leave her in the car. Maybe she'll have to go to "farm camp." Here is the link to our house listing. Be sure to watch the virtual tour.

http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?zp=67203&mnp=18&mxp=17&typ=1&sid=30b92afd6b62467b9ae18114e9627c8b&lid=1100876569&lsn=4&srcnt=15#Detail

1 comment:

Patti said...

Emily - I love the picture of you and Eli looking at each other and he has his hand on your neck. Just adorable.