Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yipppeeee!



Thursday we found out they accepted our offer on the house!!!! We never thought it would happen, so we were so excited. Now, we just have to sell our house and hope we don't get ousted by someone else. We have everything done on our house that we wanted to accomplish, which is a great feeling. Today our Realtor is coming to take pictures of everything, and tomorrow it will be on the market. There will be a For Sale sign in our front yard tomorrow morning! Wow!! We took Eli to my dad's sister's house for dinner last night to welcome my cousin and good friend Ellen home from studying abroad in Mexico. She did the exact same exchange program I did three years ago. It felt so nice to have a break from house projects and be with people I love so much. Eli was smiling like crazy and laughing at their house last night, so he was the star of the show. He's definitely Mr. Personality and Mr. Wiggle Worm. He continues to crack us up constantly. I told Brandon last night that I wanted to record his laugh and put it on a cd and play it when I feel sad because it's the most amazing sound I've ever heard. There's no way you won't feel God's joy when you hear his little laugh. It's the strangest things that get him going too. Funny faces or kissing him sometimes does it, but sometimes something just strikes him as funny. We're really excited for 4th of July since we're all going to my parents house and having a huge family party. It will be good to be away for 4 days too, so they can hopefully show our house and I won't have to deal with cleaning every day and getting both baby AND dog out of the house. It could get interesting during the day showings.

No comments: