Saturday, July 19, 2008

Packing





We've got a lot of packing done. It isn't taking as long as I thought it would. We take turns entertaining Eli while the other packs. It's working out nicely. We've been walking to our new house every evening. Rica is back with us, so we plan to keep walking there so she can get used to the back yard and the dogs next door. Yesterday, I spent the day with my mom and brother and my cousins. We went to lunch and did a little shopping for Will's dorm. It was great to have adults to laugh and talk with during the day. Baby conversation can be a little one sided ;-) They did the inspection on our house yesterday, which I've been really worried about, and there weren't any major problems. We have a list of the repairs the buyer would like us to fix, so Brandon is going to take care of those best he can. I'm so relieved. Here are some pictures of our new house and back yard.

No comments: