Monday, July 7, 2008

We had a blast with all of my Corman side over the weekend. We had a huge party at my parent's house for the 4th and the food and fireworks were amazing. All the guys enjoyed doing fireworks nonstop for hours. Brandon and all the cousins went swimming up at my parent's beautiful pasture pond far away in the hills. Eli loved being with all the people and was his charming self. He laughed and smiled at my sister the entire time. He loves his aunt Becca!! He always makes his gurgling dinosaur sound at her. Eli was so good the entire weekend. He had a lot of fun. We met all the family at my aunt's house in Salina for a huge pasta feast Saturday, and then we all met up at a Chinese restaurant on Sunday for lunch before heading home. It was so nice to be surrounded by all my family and cousins. Eli met his future wife at my parent's church. We have an arranged marriage going with the worship pastor's daughter named Louise.

No comments: