Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eli is so much fun lately. He's all smiles and laughs. He likes to flirt with other girls; he sure is such a flirt. He loves people and loves smiling at other people and watching every move they make. He's taken a notice in us eating and food, so I think he'll definitely be ready for solids at 6 months. He likes to kick and throw his arms like crazy when he's on the changing table. It's getting harder and harder to change his diaper because he's wiggling so much. He kicks and splashes like crazy in the bath too. He'll look to see if we're watching before doing something to show off. It cracks me up! We just keep loving each stage he comes to more and more. Friday night we had a band show in Hutch. My parents watched Eli and everyone passed him around. He did pretty well until the end of the show and got fussy. Saturday we went out to breakfast with my brother and my cousin Sam. Later we had both guys and my cousin Ellen over for pizza, a walk, and games. It was great to be with our family and Eli loved having the company. We are still waiting on the buyer for our house. I'm praying he will be able to work things out financially. Until then, I guess I just have to stay busy keeping the house clean and jetting away for showings. One day this week there were three in the same day! We've had a lot of people look at it. I'm trying to be patient!

No comments: