Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I'm telling everyone an early Happy 4th of July because we're headed to my parents tonight. All of my entire Corman side is coming over to my parent's house for a huge party tomorrow. I'm so excited to see everyone. My sister is dying to see Eli, so I know he'll be smothered with love and attention the whole time we're there. So far, we've had 4 showings on our house in the 3 days it's been on the market, so I'm considering that successful. We're leaving Rica at my parents, so when we come back it will be easier to go do some fun things during showings instead of dealing with her in the heat. Eli's waking up a lot at night now because he's discovered the fun of kicking onto his side. It wakes him up constantly. I'll be glad when he gets through this phase and gets back to sleeping through the night! Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!!!!

No comments: