Monday, July 21, 2008





I have a bunch of cute pictures of Eli I wanted to put on here. He's SO fun these days. He is definitely ready for solid foods, so in a month we will get started on that. He loves watching Brandon and I eat and drink. He tries to snatch everything we've got and lunges for things once in a while. He's fascinated by our silverware and cups. I had to put a funny picture on here. Don't worry we're not WT (that's my nice way of saying white trash) and not putting beer in his bottle (I can't even fathom that someone would do this...shame shame shame), but our neighbor wanted Brandon to try this certain beer and Eli thought holding the bottle was great fun. Last night Eli was so cute. During his baths he loves to lay and splash around, but now at the end Brandon has him sit up and lets him splash sitting up. Well he started looking back over his shoulder and Brandon yelled to me that he was looking for me so he could show off. I was off doing something, but he kept doing it so Brandon yelled for me to come. I got in there and he looked back and saw me, smiled really big, turned around and started splashing like crazy. Then, he would stop and look back to see if I was still there watching and do it again. Over and over again. It was SO cute. I guess it wasn't enough to just show off for Brandon. It had to be both of us. He can sit in his Bumbo seat too now. He's just a growing boy!

No comments: