Tuesday, June 24, 2008

shots stink!





Today Eli has his 4 month appointment. He had to get the same shots he did last time. I'm scared for him to wake up from his nap. Last time he was SO fussy all day, plus the autism thing is always nagging at the back of my mind. I'm praying it won't be the same. He weighs 13 lbs and is a little more than 23 inches long (still a shorty). She said he looks and seems great. We're not going to start rice cereal until after his 6 month appointment, so I don't have to deal with that until August. I thought I had been doing enough tummy time, but I guess not. She said he has to be on his stomach now half of the time he's awake. This could be interesting! He doesn't mind tummy time, but he likes to be able to see what's going on and I dread having to be down there entertaining him every second.

No comments: